Saturday, December 6, 2014

Welcome!

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my page. My name is Shiara Molina and I am a model/hostess/writer.  I was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico and my family moved to the states when I was a kid.  We moved to North Carolina when I was five years old we set roots in this beautiful state.  I went to Meredith College where I received my degrees in English and Journalism.  While my dream was to become a reporter, specifically in the food and travel arena, I had a difficult time finding jobs upon graduation.  I decided to attend law school and while I was there I realized that I wasn't ready to give up on my dreams.  I signed with Marilyn's Model and Talent Management and have been on-the-go ever since! 

Here I will keep you all updated on my latest shoots and work, my weekly favorites, my travels, and my reviews on restaurants.  I LOVE trying new foods and restaurants, visiting beautiful places, reading, writing, and CLOTHES. 

Three interesting facts about me:  I am bilingual, people consider me ethnically ambiguous (no one an ever guess what nationality I am), and my mom made my name up!

I am very excited to keep you all updated on my career!  Merry Christmas!

Here are a couple photos from a shoot I did for Rebecca Ray Designs.  It is an equestrian line of handbags and accessories.  Everything is made in America and all of the materials are top of the line.  I love the vintage flair their merchandise brings.  Visit their website here!  I love their silver leather bit cuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment